The Shogran Valley within the northern portion of Pakistan’s Naran Kaghan Valley is an curiously enterprise of the winter Kagan Valley. , Encompassed by thick pine timberlands at an height of approximately 78,800 feet. This road looks astounding in summer when the chunk of ice dissolves and cold water streams from the mountains. It gives a slight joy to individuals who like to be there on time. Numerous peaks can be watched within the Shogran Valley, such as Makra Top, Musa Masala Top and Malika Parbat (Ruler of the Mountains).
PLACES TO VISIT IN SHUGRAN:
THINGS TO DO IN SHOGRAN:
- Horse riding is available in both places, both inside the valley and at Sri Paya.
- There are shops where you can buy gifts and traditional hats and other outfits
- Surprisingly, there are also some sports stores where you can buy board games such as ludo or solitaire cards if you are with your friends and family.
- If you are traveling alone, I would highly recommend you to take a good book or something from your hobby to avoid boredom.
- BBQs and bone fires with soft music are a must when you’re in a place like Sugar. Never miss it!
- There are many hotels and dhabas on Sri Pay where you can get Pakistani food like pasore, bhota, French fries, and even complete meals like chicken karahi, dal rice and biryani. They’re just as expensive as everything else, but you can’t help it when you have a stomach ache.
- Yes, to my surprise I got a swing at Sripay, but not for free; they charged.
- If you want to climb Makra Peak, leave early in the morning as the weather can be tricky at any time.